Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
Welcome to the Official NaturesFix Website. By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Nature’s Fix web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Nature’s Fix web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Nature’s Fix at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Nature’s Fix web sites are provided “as is”. Nature’s Fix makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Nature’s Fix does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Nature’s Fix or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Nature’s Fix Internet site, even if Nature’s Fix or a Nature’s Fix authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Nature’s Fix web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Nature’s Fix does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Nature’s Fix may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Nature’s Fix does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Nature’s Fix has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Nature’s Fix of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating toNature’s Fix web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Utah without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
ATTENTION CALIFORNIA CONSUMERS
As is required by, and to comply with California State Law (Proposition 65), be advised of the following, as it applies to some products available for purchase through this website: WARNING: This product may contain a chemical or substance known to the State of California to cause Cancer. WARNING: This product may contain a chemical or substance known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
What is Proposition 65
In 1986, California voters approved an initiative to address their growing concerns about exposure to certain chemicals or naturally occurring substances. That initiative became the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, better known by its original name of Proposition 65. Proposition 65 requires the State to publish a list of substances known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. This list, which must be updated at least once a year, has grown to include approximately 800 chemicals and naturally occurring substances since it was first published in 1987.
Proposition 65 also requires businesses to notify Californians about any of these substances being present in the products they purchase, in their homes or workplaces, or that are released into the environment, even if these are naturally occurring. By providing this information, Proposition 65 enables Californians to make informed decisions about protecting themselves from exposure to these chemicals or other substances.
What types of substances are on the Proposition 65 list
The list contains a wide range of naturally occurring substances and synthetic chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. This list includes naturally occurring substances in addition to synthetically produced substances or byproducts of same. Naturally Occurring Substances may be exempt Many of the substances on the list are naturally occurring in the environment, as they have been for millennia. As per the Proposition 65 guidelines, any substances that are naturally occurring and or are below the “Safe Harbor” levels, do not require warning or reporting. Natural products that may contain these substances include, but may not be limited to, herbs, vitamins, plant derived minerals, organic plant and or animal derivatives. However, the exact levels of these naturally occurring substances vary, as well, it is prohibitively difficult to prove their origin as natural, therefore, we included these warnings to comply with California Law.
Where can I get more information on Proposition 65
For general information on the Proposition 65 list of chemicals, you may contact OEHHA’s Proposition 65 program at (916) 445-6900, or visit http://www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65.html.
We encourage you to share ideas and suggestions with us. You agree, however, that if you submit any ideas, suggestions or testimonials toNature’s Fix LLC, we have the right to use your submission in any manner that we deem appropriate, including posting on the Internet. You may only post ideas and material to this Site if you have obtained appropriate copyright and other permission to post such materials and to permitNature’s Fix LLC. to use such material without restriction. You grantNature’s Fix LLC. a royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license to use such materials in any mannerNature’s Fix LLC. Do not violate or infringe the rights of third parties, including privacy, publicity and intellectual and proprietary rights, such as copyright or trademark rights.
This Site is owned and operated byNature’s Fix LLC. This Site, including but not limited to software, content, text, photographs, images, graphics, video, audio, hypermedia items and the compilation as a whole (“Content”), is copyrighted under U.S. copyright and other laws byNature’s Fix LLC, unless otherwise noted. Some images contained on this Site are copyrighted by Youngevity. Otherwise, all Content, product names, trademarks, service marks and logos on this Site, unless otherwise noted, are wholly owned or validly licensed byNature’s Fix LLC Trademarks, service marks and logos owned by third parties remain the property of such third parties. You must abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in this Site or elsewhere. You may not delete any author attributions, legal or proprietary notices in this Site or elsewhere. Except as noted below:
(1) this Site may not be used, displayed, copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, uploaded, downloaded, posted, transmitted, mirrored, modified, or otherwise, or in any way exploited for personal gain;
(2) you may not redistribute, sell, translate, modify, reverse-engineer or reverse-compile or decompile, disassemble or make derivative works of this Site or any Content or components that are available on this Site; and
(3) you may not make commercial use of these pages and/or any other webpage or service provided by Nature’s Fix LLC., including redistribution or copying by means other than Internet web browsers;
EXCEPT with the prior, express written permission of Nature’s Fix LLC.Nature’s Fix LLC does not make any representations or warranties regarding this Site for any purpose, including its usefulness, correctness, accuracy, timeliness, compatibility, security, reliability or otherwise. The success of each individual Youngevity distributor is dependent upon his or her personal effort and there are no guarantees or projections of actual earnings.
This Site is provided “as is.” You may rely on this Site and other third party services solely at your own risk. Advice, opinions and statements should not be relied upon when making important personal, medical, legal or financial decisions. You should consult a professional to obtain specific advice appropriate to your circumstances. Nature’s Fix LLC hereby disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. We do not warrant that the functions contained in this Site will be uninterrupted or error-free, and there may be delays, omissions, and interruptions using this Site. We do not warrant that errors or defects will be corrected or that this Site is free of viruses or other potentially harmful components. You assume full responsibility and risk of loss, including loss of data, resulting from your downloading and/or use of this Site. The mention of specific products or services on this website or elsewhere does not constitute or imply a recommendation or endorsement by Nature’s Fix LLC, unless it is explicitly stated.
In accordance with the Refund policy, no refunds are given or offered after 30 days from the date product is received by the customer. Any and all returns must include an RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorization). Please use the customer service information below to initiate a merchandise return, or use the contact information included with the invoice accompanying your shipment. Upon proper receipt of merchandise by us, a credit will be issued within 7-14 business days. All sales on food items are final, including chocolates.
AutoShips will be fulfilled on a day chosen by Youngevity®. You will be notified of your scheduled ship date. (There is only one autoship per associate ID.)
(1) All new AutoShip requests must be received in the office of Youngevity® by the last business day of the month to be processed for the following month. (2) Youngevity® is not responsible for delays in the delivery of an AutoShip request caused by the U.S. Postal Service, or any other courier service public or private.( 3) All AutoShip requests must be received on an official Youngevity® AutoShip Order form. The order form must be filled out completely. Any omissions of information will render the AutoShip request invalid and will need to be resubmitted. (4) Youngevity® can receive faxed, photocopied, internet and original autoship forms. AutoShip requests will be accepted with the original signature. Youngevity® cannot receive a request for AutoShip via the telephone. (5) All AutoShip requests must be paid with a valid credit card. (6) At this time Youngevity® does not accept any other payment method for AutoShip. (7) All AutoShip forms must have the billing address of the credit card (this information will be verified with the credit card company). Any information found to be incorrect will render the AutoShip request to be invalid and will need to be resubmitted. (8) AutoShip orders are not automatically qualifying orders. An AutoShip order may be of any size. It is the responsibility of the individual Associate to qualify for commissions with the required Personal Volume purchase. (9) Any and all changes to an existing AutoShip are treated as a new AutoShip Request and are subject to the same requirements. Any and all changes to an existing AutoShip must be clearly identified as a change to avoid a duplicate AutoShip order being created. (10) Youngevity® is not responsible for any information found to be inaccurately represented by any financial institution. (11) Any order not authorized for payment via a credit card will be cancelled for that month. Any order not authorized for payment via a credit card for two months in any twelve month period will be rendered void and be required to be resubmitted with another credit card number as payment. If the new credit card is not authorized for payment during the twelve month period, the associate will not be allowed to AutoShip and will instead need to place orders using other methods. (12) Youngevity® will cancel any AutoShip that is subject to a consumer credit card charge back. An AutoShip cancelled for this reason is not eligible for renewal. (13) An Associate may change an AutoShip every sixty days via the internet or mailed to the corporate office. (14) Unauthorized duplication of an AutoShip Form is prohibited. Written permission from Youngevity® is required before any duplication of any form is permitted. (15) Any AutoShip that is refused delivery will be issued a refund upon receipt. Youngevity® processing fees will be deducted for all refunds issued on AutoShips.This also applies to AutoShips refused delivery. (On any first time Autoship orders placed through naturesfix.com and wishes to cancel or return will still be charged the standard shipping fees.) (16) A cancellation letter must be submitted to Youngevity® to cancel an existing autoship order. The cancellation letter may be faxed or mailed. (17) Prices are subject to change without notice. USA and Canada residents must have at least a $100 autoship order to receive free shipping. Any orders placed under $100 will be charged for shipping.